Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Fwd: WATCH!



THIS WAS SENT TO ME BY MY DAUGHTER- VERY INTERESTING






    This was passed onto me by a friend.......a very interesting viewpoint......I love a good debate!
 
 
 

 

 

WATCH THIS BEFORE IT'S TAKEN OFF THE WEB!!

 

One impressive woman

 

Here is a powerful and amazing statement on Al Jazeera television.

 

The woman is Wafa Sultan, an Arab-American psychologist from Los Angeles. I would suggest watching it ASAP because I don't know how long the link will be active. This film clip should be shown around the world repeatedly!

 

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - My heart is still pounding. How long do you think this amazing woman will stay alive? I hate to think. She's very courageous and.. and.. and I just can't think of the right words. Thanks Moose for showing us this video.

Bonita said...

Very, very powerful video. In spite of the rational approach she takes, which I share, I'm afraid that this is going to be one hard, rocky road.

alphonsedamoose said...

Babzy: I agree she is one brave lady. I hope she survives a long long time. I am amazed Al-Jazeera would air it.

alphonsedamoose said...

Bonita, I agree. But at least we know their is one rational person who is willing to speak out

Catmoves said...

I think I've saved it on my Windows media player (time will tell), but I'm going to swipe it for my blog, too. Thank you very much, moose.

alphonsedamoose said...

Glad you liked it. The woman has guts.