Most people who know me , know that Alphonsedamoose enjoys a good joke. Sometimes even a mediocre joke. My good friend who write the blog "If the Creek Don't Rise" suggested I add some jokes to my blog page since I receive so many every day.
I think that if you can bring a smile to someone's face, you have probably added greatly to their day.
One of my greatest heroes as I was growing up was Red Skelton. I thought , and still do, that he was one of the greatest comedians who ever lived. He was always able to make me laugh. I remember thinking what a fantastic gift he had.
The boss of a Madison Avenue advertising agency called a spontaneous meeting in the middle of a particularly stressful week. (This is one pretty sharp boss!)
When everyone gathered, the boss, who understood the benefits of having fun, told the burnt out staff the purpose of the meeting was to have a quick contest.
The theme: Viagra advertising slogans.
The only rule was they had to use past ad slogans, originally written for other products that captured the essence of Viagra. Slight variations were acceptable.
About 7 minutes later, they turned in their suggestions and created a Top 10 List.
With all the laughter and camaraderie, the rest of the week went
very well for everyone!
The top 10 were:
10. Viagra, Whaazzzz up!
9. Viagra, The quicker pecker picker upper.
8. Viagra, like a rock!
7. Viagra, When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight.
6. Viagra, Be all that you can be.
5. Viagra, Reach out and touch someone.
4. Viagra, Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.
3. Viagra, Home of the whopper!
2. Viagra, We bring good things to Life!
And the unanimous number one slogan:
1. This is your peepee. This is your peepee on drugs.