Friday, June 29, 2007

MRS. MOOSE

Today is Saturday, June 30,2007.

Over the years Mrs. Moose has put up with me for many things. I have been in the hospital for hernias, my back operation, and a heart attack. I have been unemployed twice during our time together , and finances have not always been the best. I have changed jobs a number of times, always looking for something I really enjoyed and she has put up with it. We moved across the country from family to no jobs and a whole load of household furniture.

She has borne my children and taken great care in raising them with me. She has worked outside the house since our youngest started school. Sometimes 2-3 jobs at a time. She loves our grandson with all her heart.

The most important thin you need to know about Mrs. Moose is that she completes me. She is truly the other half of my soul and I love her dearly. Without her, I would be nothing but a hollow shell.

Why am I writing this today? Because 34 years ago , at 2:00 P.M. Eastern time she became my wife. So my dear, Here's to you. The best thing in my life.

7 comments:

Lin said...

Awwww, Moose, you went and got me all teary-eyed sentimental now. I can almost see you two muzzling nose-to-nose in the sunset. 34 years, way ta go!

alphonsedamoose said...

Lin: Thank you. She is the best.

Catmoves said...

Happy Anniversary moose and Mrs. moose. Many, many more.
Ya got a gem there moose. I can see how you treasure her.

alphonsedamoose said...

Cat: Thanks ery much. o are right. She is a gem.

alphonsedamoose said...

Babzy: I certainly hope it is not too late.Most Americans are very friendly, It just seems like their politicians treat us like we are a colony of theirs at times.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh Mooooose. I'm all a-quiver. Tell me, did Mrs. Moose fall for your charms when she heard your manly moose call?

Why do we let politicians run our countries? They just screw everything up.

alphonsedamoose said...

Babzy" Actually I used #1 best moose love call.

Politicians:They seem to be the only ones with enough money to run.