Wednesday, September 12, 2007

NOT MY KEYS

This post is done especially for all of those who are under the impression that grand-moose Owen has me wrapped around his little finger. Nothing could be further from the truth. Some people seem to think that he will soon be getting the keys to my car. Not likely. Just look at the pictures and you will know why. It is just plain common sense.

In the first picture, he is demanding the keys. Or maybe he is signaling a left turn. I doubt this is the case tough since he doesn't know his left from his right. Of course, I do know some adults who have the same problem. But look! He is standing on the seat. He is too short to reach the gas and the brake. He would be a menace on the road. Of course, I also know some adults like that. What about his seat belt? He is not wearing one. This is dangerous. He could go through the windshield in an accident. Of course, I do know some adults like this.

In the second picture, he is fiddling with the buttons on the dash and not paying attention. Of course, I do know some adults who do just the same thing. And he still does not have his seat belt done up. He can hardly see over the steering wheel to know where he is going. And he hasn't adjusted his seat to a safe driving position. Of course, I do know some adults like this.

In the last picture, he has his hands in the proper driving position. But he is busy talking to his passenger and not paying attention to the road. He is very distracted. And still no seat belt. Of course, I do know some adults like this.

And who gets in a car with such a dangerous driver. I do know some adults who would.

He has no license. He has no insurance. Am I going to give him the keys to my car. Of course not. HE is ONLY a year old.

Now , if you will excuse me, I have to take him to work. He tells me he is going to be the captain of a new ship called the "TITANIC 2".
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hope Walls said...

ROFL

Maybe you won't give him the car keys just yet - but you are TOTALLY wrapped. Right there. See it? far right of the picture, down on the steering wheel, very bottom. Pinky. He's going to need a tattoo on that little finger that says, "Grampa's Place."

alphonsedamoose said...

Ticblog. Darn! You weren't supposed to be able to see that tattoo. LOL

Anonymous said...

My boy used to hide our car keys and laugh at us running around in the morning accusing each other. Little monkeys.

alphonsedamoose said...

Babzy: That is he very reason we do not let him play with our keys. We don't want him to think they are toys.