Thursday, November 1, 2007

HALLOWEEN KANGAROO

Happy Halloween Everyone.

This Halloween was actually Owen's second. Last night he was dressed up as a kangaroo. I went over to his house to get pictures. In the first one, he is just running around the house in his costume. How he ever did this I don't know. With all the padding to fill it out, he looked about twice his normal size.

In the second picture, you can tell he is not so happy. He has a cold right now and is really stuffed up. He was starting to get a little fussy but not too badly. He wasn't quite sure what was going on.

Then it was time to go out. I told him to remember the magic words--Trick or treat, trick or treat. "Got it Grandpa."

Everyone thought he was really cute at the houses he went to and he came back with a good haul. He has enough candy to last him for weeks. Not that he eats a lot of candy ! His parents are very conscious of what he eats and how much. That is a good thing ! He probably won't remember much of this Halloween but at least we have the pictures to show him.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Lin said...

Is he adorable in that get-up or what? Kind of a short tail for a kangy though, isn't it? Maybe they got wise after that alligator costume video.

alphonsedamoose said...

Lin: Yup, I think the alligator video would probably make people think twice aoput the length of a tail.

Catmoves said...

Why didn't you bring him to our place? We'd have loaded him down with lollies.
Trick or Treat would have been a gold mine for him here.

alphonsedamoose said...

Cat: We were going to but the line-up at the border was horrendous.

Anonymous said...

You can bring him to my place, Moose. So far there is no border crossing between Alberta and BC and you don't need a passport. That could change so hurry up.

Your little guy is so cute. He must have thought woo hoo all I have to do is put on a funny suit and people give me candy.

I'm all behind in my reading again. I'll get caught up soon. Mystica needs your help. Go look.

alphonsedamoose said...

Isn't it a great costume. It looks like the one that Ticblog had in her pictures except different colour. I'll see what I can do about bringing him. LOL.
Ill go see Mystica now.
Have you heard from Deb at Just Me lately?

Bonita said...

The best part of Halloween is checking out everyone's blog, to see the children's costumes. There is so much creativity out there, and adorable costumes. Sweet!

alphonsedamoose said...

There certainly is a variety of great costumes out there isn't there. Mark and Kristin have another one for him which is a race car driver outfit.

Unknown said...

That has to be the cutest costume I have ever seen. And did Grandpa dress up too?

alphonsedamoose said...

Just me. He was really cute. I dressed up like an old fart. Didn't need a costume. LOL

Hope Walls said...

I love that costume! One of my clients had their son dressed in that same kangaroo one (maybe you recall Isaac?) - I could EAT little kids dressed up in soft furry halloween costumes!

alphonsedamoose said...

I remember that one. It was a purple or mauve colour wasn't it? I remember I thought it was a mouse at first.