Friday, February 29, 2008

Fwd: Wedding anniversary








The author of this blogs denies  having participated or agreeing to any of the statements in the following:



John was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry.
 
She told him, "Tomorrow morning I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less than 6 seconds."
 
The next morning John got up early and left for work.
 
When his wife woke up she looked out the window and, sure enough, there was a gift-wrapped box in the middle of the driveway.
 
Confused, the wife put on her robe, ran out to the driveway, and brought the box back in the house.
 
She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale. 
 
John has been missing since Friday.
 
 
 
 
   
Life is too short for petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, and forgive quickly!


6 comments:

YesBut said...

Hi Alphonse
Nice story.

I suggested to Mrs YesBut that we should renew our marriage vows on leap day, she hit me across the head, accused me the reason was so that we would only have to celebrate our anniversary every four years - can't fool her!

Catmoves said...

I'm sure I saw this with the name Hugh (or was it Moose?) somewhere else. Hmmmmmmmm...

alphonsedamoose said...

YesbUT, OUCH , I bet that hurt. But I will say , Mrs. YesBut is an extremely smart woman.

alphonsedamoose said...

Cat: Indeed you may have. I know one Hugh who is not too bright when it comes to things like this.I'm amazed he has survived as long as he has.

Unknown said...

Beautiful.....!

alphonsedamoose said...

Thanks Deb.