Tuesday, October 16, 2007

DETECTIVE STORY ANSWERS

ANSWER TO DETECTIVE STORY ! Dick got killed when he was beding over the tracks. While he was doing thiis a train came along and wiped him out.

ANSWER TO DETECTIVE STORY 2: The bear is white of course, The man lived at the North pole. It is the only place in the world where you can walk 5 miles due south, 5 miles due east and 5 miles due north and arrive back at your starting point. The bear was apolar bear.

ANSWER TO DETECTIVE STORY 3: none,Mose didn't, Noah did.

6 comments:

Hope Walls said...

*sigh* The only one I got was the Moses one. That's like if a rooster lays an egg on the roof or the barn, which side does it roll down?

Yeesh.

Thanks, Moosepoop.

alphonsedamoose said...

Hope: I think there was more than you who didn't get them right but just wouldn't answer..
I know the answer to the rooster one.

Lin said...

DOH ... good ones, Moose. I love those ones that make you smack yourself in the head.

alphonsedamoose said...

Lin: it feels so good when you stop doesn't it?

Unknown said...

Look, I get lost in the mall, so you can't expect me to figure that out...

alphonsedamoose said...

Just me: I thought you would get it for sure.
I've been lost in West Edmonton Mall. What does this mean?