Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fwd: I got elfed

I have always maintained that if you cannot laugh at yourself you should not make fun of other people. Practical jokes (as long as no one is hurt ) can be great fun. I have written before about my competitive friend (Brian) from work. He has a great sense of humour also. Now that I am back to work he seems to think that I am fair game for his wacky sense of humour. A I wrote back to him after receiving this: "THIS MEANS WAR".
I hope all my blog friends enjoy this little vignette as much as I did.
And a message to Brian--- watch out, I'll pay you back!
As for comments, be kind



>
> Hey, He just made a total elf of me. Check it out by clicking the
> link below.
>
> http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1301978217
>
>
>
>

12 comments:

YesBut said...

Hi Alphonse
With reference to the message you left on YesBut's Image,about not being able to see the video clip.

What type and version of browser do you use?

I have no problem seeing it using Windows Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Do you use an Apple Mac?

alphonsedamoose said...

Hello yesbut: NO. I'm using Firefox 3. The video just wouldn't load for me . Don't know why. I'll try again and let you know.

YesBut said...

Its those elves.

Catmoves said...

Hey, moose, that's some pretty sexy dancing for an OF (Old Fart).
I'm waiting to see what you get up to for retaliation.
Yesbut may need to update Flash Player. It can be downloaded from the site. Before downloading, it's a good practice to click on the check what version I have my computer.

alphonsedamoose said...

Cat: I had years of ballet training for this dance. Maybe I should go on Dancing with the Stars.
Actually when I went back to YesBut's site , I got the video to work

alphonsedamoose said...

YesBut: It must have been the Elves

Bonita said...

It worked for me...cute, and the music was so festive! My daughter did this, including all her brothers in the segment.

alphonsedamoose said...

Bonita, Great fun isn't it? You just have to be able to laugh at yourself.

Hope Walls said...

I'm blushing for you, Moose. Really - do OF's get to shake their 'thang' like that? isn't there a law?

~smirk~

(I actually got the elf link several weeks ago, and did a version of some of my co-workers - HILARIOUS!!!!) lol

alphonsedamoose said...

Ticblog; This OF could shake his "thang" like that before his operation. Now he does it in slow motion. There probably really should be a law FOR this.
Good thing to laugh even if it is at oneself

Unknown said...

I say shake it baby...all horndogs should be elfed at least once...

alphonsedamoose said...

Just Me: I'm shaking all over.