Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fwd: Fw: Talented Cell Phone Salesman




 

amazing!!   You would not believe. 

 

 

 

 Talented Cell Phone Salesman
Take a minute and watch this....makes your heart feel good! Watch the faces of the judges as this guy walks out on the stage. You can almost see what they are thinking as they pre-judge this guy based on his looks and the fact that he is a cell phone salesman.
So much for First impressions!



(Click on the link below for video!)

For http://www.maniacworld.com/Phone-Salesman-Amazes-Crowd.html

 




4 comments:

Catmoves said...

Hi moose. I've already seen that one. Hehehe. I thought the guy was absolutely fabulous. I don't watch the Idol type shows, but he sounds like a shoo-in to me. He's obviously had a good deal of voice training.
Thanks for sharing that.

alphonsedamoose said...

Cat: I'm not a big fan of these Idol type shows either but I thought this guy was great. Thanks for the suggestion to share it.

YesBut said...

What is the old saying about judging a book by its cover?

Guess at this very moment he's getting some cosmetic dental treatment.

As for Catmoves comment about him having had voice training - no, in Wales we're all born with a voice like that. :)

By the way - one of Wales biggest health treatment problems - no dentists :(

alphonsedamoose said...

I didn't know all the Welsh could sing like that. You wouldn't be pulling my leg would you? LOL
Any idea why so few dentists? Poor pay?